Fall Native Plant Sale sponsored by Loudoun Wildlife Conservancy
Saturday, September 14, 2019, 9 AM-3 PM
Location: Morven Park, 17195 Southern Planter Lane, Leesburg. VA
(Enter via Old Waterford Rd. and proceed to the main parking lot)
Three native plant nurseries will have a huge selection of fall blooming flowers, shrubs, trees, vines and ferns for sale. Along with native plants, we’ll have:
- Loudoun Audubon at Home program
- Loudoun Stream Monitoring program
- Unique yard art from Sunny Lane Forge
- Loudoun County Master Gardeners
- Virginia Master Naturalists
- Information about JK Black Oak Wildlife Sanctuary
- And much more!
For more information, visit:
For questions, contact Kim Strader at firstname.lastname@example.org
©Maryland Native Plant Society PO Box 4877, Silver Spring, MD 20914MNPS is a registered 501(c)(3) charitable organization incorporated in Maryland.Membership Websites by SPARKS!