Background and Scope
- MNPS allocates funds for empirical, hypothesis-driven research relevant to Maryland's native plants.
- A committee comprising local educators and scientists will review applications and administer the awards.
- The committee may choose to fund more than one grant; the maximum amount awarded to any applicant will be $3000.
- To ensure consideration, proposals should be submitted by March 29, 2021.
- To ensure consideration, proposals should be submitted by MARCH 29, 2021.
- Download the 2021 APPLICATION.
- Follow the instructions in the proposal template.
- Email the proposal as a single document to email@example.com
- For additional information, questions may be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org